Overview Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case:
The Bugdroid Circuit case by Cruzerlite is one of my new favorite cases for my Moto X 2014. Simplicity and protection in a multitude of colors.
The Bugdroid Circuit case is made entirely from a soft TPU that is designed to cushion a fall if you ever drop your phone. The cutout on the top for the headphone jack is aligned perfectly. The back has the camera and rear microphone cutout nicely. The side has 2 openings for the power switch and the volume rocker. The bottom power port is opened up enough to support any power cord you like.
The design of the bugdroid Circuit case is slim and sleek and comes in 11 different colors. There are so many color choices that Cruzerlite offers a 3 pack for a hefty discount.
I think the best part about this case is it’s simplicity, it doesn’t have any fancy oversize corners, no impact distribution ribs, just pure simplicity. I think that is what keeps me coming back to this case.
The protection afforded by this case is probably in the mid range for similar cases. I only say that because there aren’t oversize corners or impact distribution ribs. However I do feel that it will protect from minor falls and bumps.
I feel the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit case is worth the money even though it is more expensive than the Poetic Affinity case that I reviewed earlier. The bugdroid circuit design, the slim and sleek feel makes it worth the extra in my opinion.
- Keep your New Moto X (2014) safe and protected in style.
- Slip onto your New Moto X (2014) to add color.
- TPU is more cut and tear resistant than rubber. It is abrasion resistant, and has a high degree of transparency. This skin is more stiff than silicone skins, but remains flexible.
- Application and removal are easy.
- Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material